"PROMOTING EXCELLENCE IN END-OF-LIFE CARE- CLINICIAN EDUCATION PALLIATIVE CARE TOOLS" PROGRAM
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Growth House, Inc.
The "Clinician Education Palliative Care Tools" Program covers:
• Palliative Care Fellowship Curriculum
• Teaching and Learning to Care: Training for Caregivers in Long-Term Care
• Orientation Manual - Self-Study Program for Hospice Employees
• Palliative Care Curriculum - University of New Mexico Health Sciences
• Palliative Care for People with HIV/AIDS: A Curriculum and Teaching
• Memorial Service Video and Manual
• Sharing Bad News Pocket Primer
• Community Health Aide / Practitioner Guide (Bristol Bay)
• Modular Curriculum
• Conditional Triggers for Discussing Palliative Care in Pediatric Settings
• Clinician Education Series
• Advance Directives Clinician Pocket Card
• List of Devices, Manufacturers, and Languages for Communication Assistance
• SPIKES: Breaking Bad News
• CLASS: Communicating with Patients
• Communication Goals for Clinicians
• Talking Points for Triggers for End-of-Life Discussions
• Health-Related Quality-of-Life Instruments Available and Used with Patients with ALS
Palliative Care Tools were developed or adapted by Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care demonstration projects and national workgroups.