Across the USA, Germany, France, Spain, Russia and Brazil.
"Never Miss Another Weekly Ad!"
"Just like people are reading books on their tablets, we wanted to enable retailers to move their stories onto the platforms that shoppers are moving to…Retale is the first U.S. app and web site that truly brings the print circular to life digitally."
Retale is moving print mail circulars online to better suit shoppers who are increasingly using mobile devices. The large shift towards online shopping justifies online access to sale information, coupons, and deals.
Circulars can be tapped on and swiped through like an e-book or online magazine.
In addition to access to weekly store circulars and coupons, Retale can also provides additional information on products through videos and direct links to products.
The Retal app is free and available on iTunes for the iPhone and iPad, and also for the Android smartphone or tablet.
The coupon app allows seniors and others who are looking to save money to:
- Scroll easily through brochures in a local area.
- Have a direct link to the store address, opening times and telephone numbers.
- Search for individual products.
- Get notified automatically of the latest sales, new coupons, offers and daily deals.
- Save single pages.
- Be alerted before the coupon or offer expires.
- Create shopping lists.
Seniors and others can find the following:
- Clothing Deals
- Appliances Deals
- Electronics and Cell Phone Deals
- Grocery Deals and Prescription Drug Discounts
- Automotive Deals
- Pets Deals
- Office Supply Deals
- Sporting Goods Deals
- Household Item Deals
- Baby Items and Toys Deals
Shoppers can view online circulars of retailers such as: Target, Rite Aid, CVS,Anna’s Linens, Family Dollar, Kohl’s, Meijer, Pet Supplies Plus, RadioShack, Rhe Room Place, Tiger Direct and Toys“R”Us .
WATCH VIDEO ON RETALE.COM