TAILORED SUPPORTS FOR OLDER ADULTS
WHATProvides older adults who are at risk of needing long-term care with free personal care in-home care assistance, free home modifications, respite care, transportation and more.
WHYTo help support older adults who would like to continue to age in their own homes.
WHEREWashington State Department of Social and Health Services. Washington, USA.
Tailored Supports for Older Adults provides the following free in-home care supports to help older adults remain in their own homes:
- Personal Assistance – caregiver visits, in-home care help with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, transferring, walking and more.
- Housekeeping and errands.
- Home Repairs and home safety modifications.
- Support groups and counselling.
- Specialized medical equipment or supplies.
- Respite care.
- Adult day care.
Senior In Home Care